Sunday, March 15, 2009

O Captain! My Captain!


I think we have achieved stache.

Per the suggestions / advice / ridicule of donors, I have taken the hair off the chin and stopped the mustache where there might be bare spots. (Best line: "It looks like your mustache is leaking and there are pools of hair forming on your chin!") So for now, I'll keep it to parts that have filled in, and then over time slowly grow down as it allows. Remember, if you donate, you have a say in the 'stache. Donate here, look for Eric A. : http://www.capitolletters.org/moustacheathon/

Last night at Black Cat I heard that I looked like 1) a cowboy, 2) a cop, 3) a Scandinavian sea captain, 4) distinguished. Today I heard that I look "like an authority figure...someone who could boss people around." Maybe it's time for me to change professions? Who knew a mustache could do so much?

1 comment:

Anxiety Girl said...

Alright, we just paypal'ed our donation & our 2 cents is: smiling picture of Unky Bunky, please. The peanut gallery here in Richmond, VA, does approve of the cute haircut, though. :)