Friday, February 27, 2009

The Guillotine Cometh


Less than 20 hours until Total Beard Annihilation. I can hear the executioner walking to the guillotine to sever all signs of beard from my face. Ravens are in the trees, vultures are circling, pigeons are leaving town. You hear that it's going to rain all weekend? There's a reason.

In other news, it's a good time to pledge towards my stylish mustache to be. If you follow this link - http://www.capitolletters.org/moustacheathon - scroll down to Eric A, where there will soon be a picture of me clean-shaven. First check in is Tuesday, and I'm hoping to at least have something resembling a 10th grade "haven't learned to shave yet" stache.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, read the post below. Wish me luck, I'm the first shave of the day!

No comments: